Hi Tim,

On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 08:14:41PM +0200, Tim Düsterhus wrote:
> Willy,
>
> Am 11.06.19 um 20:02 schrieb Willy Tarreau:
> > I noticed that no regtest failed on Travis since commit 7b3a79f6 which
>
> The abns_socket.vtc one is incredibly flaky though. I've noticed two
> "failed" tests for Travis in in the list of commits today where a single
> configuration failed to succeed because of this test. I've pushed the
> button to re-run the failing configurations and they immediately
> succeeded. We really must find a solution for that one.

Ah that's interesting indeed. I remember seeing it fail very often in
the past and was almost happy not to see it anymore. Now I understand,
you're behind the curtains with your crank to restart it :-)

Yes we definitely need to address this. Either the test is bogus (which
is always possible) or it reveals a real problem that either we need to
address or to document if it's a technical limitation, all of which are
unknown to me at this point.