Hello all,

I've found a segfault in v2.0.1. I believe the issue is a no-ssl directive on a
server line after seeing check ssl on default-server in defaults. Here's the
snips of my config. I haven't been able to create a minimal config that
recreates it, since my config is rather complex.

defaults
  log  global
  mode http
  default-server ca-file ca-certificates.crt resolvers default inter 5s
fastinter 2s downinter 10s init-addr libc,last check ssl check-alpn http/1.1
pool-purge-delay 60s max-reuse 1500 alpn http/1.1
[…snip…]
backend varnish
  server varnish_local   unix@/path-to-socket.sock no-check-ssl no-ssl

If I remove no-ssl, it starts up, but the check naturally fails. If I add it
back, I get a segmentation fault. I've tried this with and without unix sockets
to verify it wasn't something related to IP binding.

I'm happy to try alternatives / test things a bit.

Best,
Luke

—
Luke Seelenbinder