Dear Илья,

I’ve increased your access level to Contributor/Member. I terms of Travis-CI
scans, there are some catch22s with current Coverity suite as it is compiled
against ancient glibc and ancient kernel headers and requires vsyscall=emulate
kernel boot option to properly work — not sure if that will be possible on
Travis VMs at all.

I have actual weekly builds that are auto-published to our Coverity Scan
account and they well, require manual interventions, flagging and some day to
day work to get to more usable levels — let me know if you need a hand with
this. You should have all the access required for doing so right now.

Kind regards,
D.