Hi Elias,

On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 11:01:22AM +0200, Elias Abacioglu wrote:
> Hi Lukas,
>
> 2.0.3 still has the same issue, after 1-3 minutes it goes to using 100% of
> it's available cores.
> I've created a new strace file. Will send it to you and Willy.

Thanks for testing. I've looked at your trace. I'm not seeing any abnormal
behaviour there. However I'm seeing lots of 503 responses returned by the
server. Could it be that your client retries on 503, leading to an increase
of the load ? It could also possibly explain why this happens after some
time (i.e. if the servers start to fall after some time).

Also I'm seeing that you're having a lot of short connections. Maybe you're
accumulating a large number of idle connections to the backend servers.
Could you please try to add "http-reuse always" to your backend(s) to see
if that improves the situation ?