Hello,

I'm trying to configure Haproxy w/ Keepalived to pass TLS encrypted traffic from the VIP to the underlying hosts which are also themselves running with TLS Certificates.

Highlevel overview of the setup:

server1:7182  ( TLS Encrypted )         10.0.0.1
server2:7182  ( TLS Encrypted )         10.0.0.2

srv-cluster01:7182                      10.0.0.3  ( TLS Encrypted )

Right now I have the client trying to connect to the server via an Haproxy/Keepalived two node cluster, however I'm getting:

SSLError: certificate verify failed

Both the server is Java based and so is the Client Agent app. I've added the private key to the

/etc/pki/ca-trust/extracted/java/jssecacerts

Appears as if though the traffic is passing through however the certs aren't matching up.

So I'm wondering if anyone could share their config that I could use as an example of how things should be configured in this scenario.

--
Thx,
TK.