On Thu, Aug 01, 2019 at 11:17:36AM +0200, Emmanuel Hocdet wrote:
> Yep, i already built with the change.  Fix included.

Now pushed, thank you! Let's hope all checks turn green now.

> I'm looking at BORINGSSL_API_VERSION for compatibility evolution, but for now
> is not incremented as i would expect.

I think it's only for major changes but not minor one. Ideally they
should start to use "#define foo foo" when they define something so that
it becomes possible for their users to do stuff like the following :

   #if defined(BORINGSSL) && !defined(foo)
   static inline foo()
   {
        blah();