Am 06.08.2019 um 17:56 schrieb Willy Tarreau:
> Hi,
>
> HAProxy 2.0.4 was released on 2019/08/06. It added 30 new commits after
> version 2.0.3.
>
> This release mainly addresses a thread deadlock issue in the queue
> management, a significant number of H2 issues, and the usual lot of htx,
> stream, lua and check fixes.
>
> When working on Patrick Hemmer's bug reported a month ago (thanks Patrick
> for all your traces by the way) I had a fairly long head scratching, trying
> to figure how such impossible stuff could be present in the traces, until I
> started to build a nice collection of fixes for various small bugs which
> very likely explain a number of remaining issues people have been facing on
> HTTP/2 namely on gRPC, as well as what Luke noticed with his map server. So
> the opportunity was too great to produce a new version and wipe all these
> problems at once from possible candidates for future bug reports. I've
> spent so much time on this ones that I simply don't remember what the other
> ones were about, but the changelog will help.
>
> I'd suggest that anyone using HTTP/2 or having had a bad experience with
> it (particularly with spurious resets or with stalled transfers) gives 2.0.4
> a try.
>
> I'm also interested in feedback on the smtp/mysql/pgsql checks. It was
> reported in issue 187 that we recently started to close checks a bit too
> aggressively, which was indeed right. I relaxed this for the protocols
> where I knew we were supposed to be nice with the server and close first
> at the expense of accumulating TIME_WAITs. The reporter didn't see any
> improvement though it was OK for me. Thus if anyone is having issues
> where a checked server logs errors about aborted connections, please test
> this version as well.
>
> I've already updated the 1.9 branch with all pending fixes but I'm not sure
> it's worth emitting 1.9.10 yet since most of these are mostly annoying but
> not serious enough to force everyone to upgrade again. However since 1.8
> definitely needs a new one, we might still have to emit one of each branch
> (as I don't want anyone to face regressions when upgrading from the latest
> stable of a branch to the latest stable of a more recent branch).
>
> Now it's time to let my old worn out brain have some rest...
>
> Please find the usual URLs below :
>    Site index       : http://www.haproxy.org/
>    Discourse        : http://discourse.haproxy.org/
>    Slack channel    : https://slack.haproxy.org/
>    Issue tracker    : https://github.com/haproxy/haproxy/issues
>    Sources          : http://www.haproxy.org/download/2.0/src/
>    Git repository   : http://git.haproxy.org/git/haproxy-2.0.git/
>    Git Web browsing : http://git.haproxy.org/?p=haproxy-2.0.git
>    Changelog        : http://www.haproxy.org/download/2.0/src/CHANGELOG
>    Cyril's HTML doc : http://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/

Image with TLS 1.3, lua and prom available:
https://hub.docker.com/r/me2digital/haproxy20-centos
```
HA-Proxy version 2.0.4 2019/08/06 - https://haproxy.org/
Build options :
  TARGET  = linux-glibc
  CPU     = generic
  CC      = gcc
  CFLAGS  = -O2 -g -fno-strict-aliasing -Wdeclaration-after-statement -fwrapv
-Wno-unused-label -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-unused-parameter
-Wno-old-style-declaration -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wno-clobbered
-Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wtype-limits
  OPTIONS = USE_PCRE=1 USE_PCRE_JIT=1 USE_PTHREAD_PSHARED=1 USE_REGPARM=1
USE_OPENSSL=1 USE_LUA=1 USE_SLZ=1

Feature list : +EPOLL -KQUEUE -MY_EPOLL -MY_SPLICE +NETFILTER +PCRE +PCRE_JIT
-PCRE2 -PCRE2_JIT +POLL -PRIVATE_CACHE +THREAD +PTHREAD_PSHARED +REGPARM
-STATIC_PCRE -STATIC_PCRE2 +TPROXY +LINUX_TPROXY +LINUX_SPLICE +LIBCRYPT
+CRYPT_H -VSYSCALL +GETADDRINFO +OPENSSL +LUA +FUTEX +ACCEPT4 -MY_ACCEPT4 -ZLIB
+SLZ +CPU_AFFINITY +TFO +NS +DL +RT -DEVICEATLAS -51DEGREES -WURFL -SYSTEMD
-OBSOLETE_LINKER +PRCTL +THREAD_DUMP -EVPORTS

Default settings :
  bufsize = 16384, maxrewrite = 1024, maxpollevents = 200

Built with multi-threading support (MAX_THREADS=64, default=1).
Built with OpenSSL version : OpenSSL 1.1.1c  28 May 2019
Running on OpenSSL version : OpenSSL 1.1.1c  28 May 2019
OpenSSL library supports TLS extensions : yes
OpenSSL library supports SNI : yes
OpenSSL library supports : TLSv1.0 TLSv1.1 TLSv1.2 TLSv1.3
Built with Lua version : Lua 5.3.5
Built with network namespace support.
Built with transparent proxy support using: IP_TRANSPARENT IPV6_TRANSPARENT
IP_FREEBIND
Built with libslz for stateless compression.
Compression algorithms supported : identity("identity"), deflate("deflate"),
raw-deflate("deflate"), gzip("gzip")
Built with PCRE version : 8.32 2012-11-30
Running on PCRE version : 8.32 2012-11-30
PCRE library supports JIT : yes
Encrypted password support via crypt(3): yes
Built with the Prometheus exporter as a service

Available polling systems :
      epoll : pref=300,  test result OK
       poll : pref=200,  test result OK
     select : pref=150,  test result OK
Total: 3 (3 usable), will use epoll.

Available multiplexer protocols :
(protocols marked as <default> cannot be specified using 'proto' keyword)
              h2 : mode=HTX        side=FE|BE     mux=H2
              h2 : mode=HTTP       side=FE        mux=H2
       <default> : mode=HTX        side=FE|BE     mux=H1
       <default> : mode=TCP|HTTP   side=FE|BE     mux=PASS

Available services :
        prometheus-exporter

Available filters :
        [SPOE] spoe