Ilya,

Am 11.08.19 um 20:01 schrieb Илья Шипицин:
> Tim, what do you think of providing some info on _first_ issue?
>
> Look, what I've accidently found :)
>
> https://github.com/actions/starter-workflows/blob/master/automation/greetings.yml

I don't think that's really necessary, there's enough documentation for
these users already. Even more documentation is not going to help here.

1. We have CONTRIBUTING. GitHub automatically shows a note to first
timers as indicated in the first screenshot of the help:
https://help.github.com/en/articles/setting-guidelines-for-repository-contributors
2. We have issue templates. We now even have a "Question" template that
tells users to not abuse the issue tracker. But even one is being
ignored:
https://github.com/haproxy/haproxy/issues/213#issuecomment-519492046

Smart users don't really need any more documentation. Non-smart users
will simply ignore that automated comment as well.

PS: I believe the HAProxy organization does not have access to GitHub
actions anyway. At least not yet.

Best regards
Tim Düsterhus