Hi Feedjunkie com team,

My name is Noelle and I am an Affiliate and Influencer Relationship Manager
at Artemis Digital Media.

We manage the affiliate programs for several fashion and beauty clients. I
would love to see if you are interested in working with any or all of them?
Please see below for a complete list of our offers.

*What do you need to do to sign up for our offers:*

All of our offers are available via the Impact Network. If you ARE NOT
currently on the Impact platform, you simply need to create an account,
using any one of our offers links below. You just need to create an Impact
account one time. Once you have created that account, you simply need to
search in Impact for each of the offers you wish to promote, and apply to
that program.

You do not need to create multiple accounts for each offer BUT you do need
to APPLY to each offer once your account is created.

We will then get you approved tomorrow and you can start promoting with
your new tracking links.

If you ARE on the Impact platform, just log in to your account, search for
the offer by name, and apply.

The following offers are now available to join:

*Rachel Zoe*

Website: www.rachelzoe.com
<https://nyl.as/t1/71/57tlexxtvscu4iujiicoecwex/0/0831447e29efe71dcb68a5962d701bc2102f7638e840d866757de796c83d53e5>

About: Rachel Zoe is a contemporary fashion brand that embodies the
personal style & sensibility of its CEO & creative director, Rachel Zoe.
Founded in 2011, the collection includes ready to wear, shoes & accessories
that cater to the savvy, fashion-minded, modern woman. Drawing on
vintage-inspired
fabrics, prints & silhouettes, the collection evokes California vibes with
New York confidence for a result that is always effortlessly glamorous.

Payout: 8% of Sales (3% of Sales for discount/coupon oriented websites) (30
day cookie)

*Apply for program* *here*
<https://nyl.as/t1/71/57tlexxtvscu4iujiicoecwex/1/593b186daa0ee661ed114df978439dd1089f70ad7f97cf381f5ab54814ea02a1>

*Skyn ICELAND:*

Website: www.skyniceland.com
<https://nyl.as/t1/71/57tlexxtvscu4iujiicoecwex/2/ce07bda9fd78eb69de24873d8230c98ea7bdc07fbdf47cfbca830f820eea46ce>

About: Skyn ICELAND offers skincare solutions to combat and treat the
damage caused by stress. Its high performance skincare system of products
brings instant relief, immediate results and long term benefits addressing
the five symptoms of stressed skin: accelerated aging, adult acne,
irritation, dryness, and dullness. Skyn’s inspiration comes from nature, in
the pure unspoiled natural resources of Iceland – with its mineral rich
waters, antioxidant powered berries, soothing algaes, replenishing mosses
and immunity boosting Angelica Archangelica. With these potent naturals,
products soothe, stabilize, fortify and nourish skin, bringing it back into
balance and returning it to a glowing, youthful state. *All Skyn ICELAND
products are certified cruelty free by PETA, 100% healthy and vegan.*

Payout: 10% commission on all sales (30 day cookie)

*Apply for program* *here*
<https://nyl.as/t1/71/57tlexxtvscu4iujiicoecwex/3/71ec63b6399efc5220d86670430450ce1fd8b30b31aafc050193d4f760f3b472>

*Agora Cosmetics:*

Website: www.agora.care
<https://nyl.as/t1/71/57tlexxtvscu4iujiicoecwex/4/337977b3ddb70b8940d9ea1409faea6aa4b6c395e9574c5526f5e37357fc44d7>

About: AGORA is one of the few cosmetic lines that concentrates on the use
of Cell to Cell Communication as the revolutionary skin care solution that
it is.  Each of our products aims to help our customers fight the signs of
aging. Constant innovation in our products and a highly skilled research
and development team allow us to offer our customers the very best and most
innovative skin care products available today.

Payout: 15% commission on all sales

*Apply for program** here*
<https://nyl.as/t1/71/57tlexxtvscu4iujiicoecwex/5/49890ad6980785e5ea10e9b317f86ac61719662b89646a04066ed3330aaaefec>

*Natalie Fragrance:*

Website: www.nataliefragrance.com
<https://nyl.as/t1/71/57tlexxtvscu4iujiicoecwex/6/6cd87d463b746ef4e27449319e1666d067cedbc6b10681faff20f5e8038d6cc1>

About: Natasha Gregson Wagner created this fragrance and candle line in
2016 in honor of her late mother, Natalie Wood, the legendary 1960s
Hollywood star and movie icon. Inspired by her mother’s love of gardenia,
Natasha decided to pay homage to her mother’s memory by creating "Natalie",
a gardenia based perfume and candle with a modern twist.

Payout: 10% commission on all sales

*Apply for program **here*
<https://nyl.as/t1/71/57tlexxtvscu4iujiicoecwex/7/042e982ac44a7f45b41d9506a59a53554a241a346322e9647ff0644fd9beb7d5>

*trèStiQue:*

Website: www.trèStiQue.com
<https://nyl.as/t1/71/57tlexxtvscu4iujiicoecwex/8/0a6bfce7683561fde31997fa64ff84981d34423bbfb3c76f49b7f4a212d4d55b>

About: trèStiQue was created to offer a simple, sleek, and portable makeup
solution. With multifunctional, 2-in-1 products combining color &
application tool in one, the entire makeup routine could now fit into a
small bag the size of a coffee cup (and weigh less than 0.5 lbs!) A busy
working mom who was always traveling, co-founder Jenn Kapahi wanted to find
a quicker, easier everyday makeup routine that would allow her to get ready
in 5 minutes, anytime anywhere. Although a beauty expert, Jenn was not able
to find any brand that provided a complete routine that was easy to use and
easy to carry. *All treStique products are certified cruelty free by PETA,
100% healthy and vegan friendly.*

Payout: 10% commission on all sales

*Apply for program* *here*
<https://nyl.as/t1/71/57tlexxtvscu4iujiicoecwex/9/ef4160a9121508b400b7491dcd062fc194f8165f1f89ab0b702cac933da326b5>

*Barielle:*

Website: http://www.barielle.com/
<https://nyl.as/t1/71/57tlexxtvscu4iujiicoecwex/10/403034af287dc629c516b91fa39a21c6b4784a086f8168e70faaef76c25533eb>

About: Barielle is America’s Original Nail Color and Treatment brand,
dedicated to delivering products with natural ingredients to give
salon-quality results without the harsh chemicals damaging nail health.
Globally regarded as a pioneer in nail, hand and foot care, Barielle is
renowned for addressing the health, beauty and vitality of nails. A trusted
beauty source, our unique approach caters to the concern and condition of
nails and related skin care, offering an exclusive range of
high-performance products and simple at-home and in-salon regimens that
address the individual, real life needs of nails, hands and feet. Khloe
Kardashian from "Keeping Up With The Kardashian's" has claimed Barielle's
Nail Strengthener Cream is her go to nail treatment product of choice.

Payout: 10% commission on all sales

*Apply for program **here*
<https://nyl.as/t1/71/57tlexxtvscu4iujiicoecwex/11/81c1afc767f7c027e8bf906dbea68c12409e67a041b00f87ed47ddf895776aba>

*Cover Your Gray*

Website: http://www.coveryourgray.com/
<https://nyl.as/t1/71/57tlexxtvscu4iujiicoecwex/12/4953e389cca359f1e8e7b0301606d2720feaca162165dd80e56c88f8399bb2f9>

About:  Cover Your Gray is an efficient, low cost, no fuss gray hair
solution helping women and men achieve their #hairgoals. Are gray hairs
sprouting long before you’re ready to embrace them? Are you over the once a
week trip to the salon to cover only a few gray hairs that seemingly always
appear? We hear you! Whether you are 20 or 80, have unwanted grays, roots
that need covering or thinning hair, your must-have beauty brand is here.
Ridding of gray hair has never been so easy, as Cover Your Gray offers a
wide array of product application options in addition to brow and dry
shampoo color solutions. Cover Your Gray is here working with you to keep
your hair healthy, youthful and strong. Get ready to wave goodbye to your
gray.

Payout: 10% commission on all sales

*Apply for program **here*
<https://nyl.as/t1/71/57tlexxtvscu4iujiicoecwex/13/ce20eb1ecc4101fa1b67e5c58b82bb433e692fdd719828aa0ba18d89c8e46d27>

*Karuna *

*Website:* www.karunaskin.com
<https://nyl.as/t1/71/57tlexxtvscu4iujiicoecwex/14/95640328ab8779e52efe1da0a5ae873004dbbbc3cd478380781542bdf8716cef>

About: Karuna is for beauty lovers who are looking to solve the most common
skin concerns for face, eyes, hands, and feet. Est. in 2009, Karuna was the
first sheet mask brand to launch in the US.  Over the years we've
consistently added to and expanded our skincare offerings including daily
essentials like cleansers, serums, and other treatments.

Payout: 10% commission on all sales

*Apply for program **here*
<https://nyl.as/t1/71/57tlexxtvscu4iujiicoecwex/15/5e0e30bfcad048d7e521f9cb7558c5448eb41a1d68a9cd434cfc99d9d9b8ee00>

If you have any questions, or other ideas on how to collaborate, please do
not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you,

Noelle Katrina Sy

Artemis Digital Media, LLC

Skype: Kit.Sy

www.artemisdm.com
<https://nyl.as/t1/71/57tlexxtvscu4iujiicoecwex/16/af9f9854fa0021d9007782c5da0b3f5297e106cf225be84ec370a28848ee4d49>

Ask about our clients: skyn ICELAND
<https://nyl.as/t1/71/57tlexxtvscu4iujiicoecwex/17/06584f52ba063afef6f2183a64a824e312555be311e4512446ea1f5c130eb32d>
<https://nyl.as/t1/71/57tlexxtvscu4iujiicoecwex/18/f4c13108ef342c38742fbc18a849d3b8c7b66d59d68e9dc88e926b6cb1b1b5cd>
<https://nyl.as/t1/71/57tlexxtvscu4iujiicoecwex/19/1f66bdef923f3c1f24de272fd7b104c901dc93b85b3a98005eafc82b27070079>
<https://nyl.as/t1/71/57tlexxtvscu4iujiicoecwex/20/9ea6c00f7a141c7566b705db722944c7fd1daa330c76585e16c86de726da24fe>
<https://nyl.as/t1/71/57tlexxtvscu4iujiicoecwex/21/4631cc6eb11b49e8b7bd3b1d2b0fe0436591bdf8e83c839760d8872574eae8b4>
<https://nyl.as/t1/71/57tlexxtvscu4iujiicoecwex/22/2670ed1d8682bb653a3accec93ebe52a0a8680ed12b75caca674880b7824efbf>
<https://nyl.as/t1/71/57tlexxtvscu4iujiicoecwex/23/2fc733df7379139b3e7536046ecca39c13fc12accac1461f556a0a7a599dae17>
<https://nyl.as/t1/71/57tlexxtvscu4iujiicoecwex/24/ac19cccc498c0f2fccacfb6511baffede14d99d3799fa0bf213b3ae0ef65e996>
<https://nyl.as/t1/71/57tlexxtvscu4iujiicoecwex/25/f8ffe5e2cb84b00020287427a2adb2418ea17f2566731c47f41b1a7ae89e8326>
| Karuna
<https://nyl.as/t1/71/57tlexxtvscu4iujiicoecwex/26/c022f5cc34e68ef1ac16733b4f93b41649c34b635d489173d20f0ef754002b1b>

If you do not wish to receive emails from us, please Unsubscribe
<https://nyl.as/t1/71/57tlexxtvscu4iujiicoecwex/27/6017f2f3bee57f8ddea480844ae2e4163dd92ef57f7b728dbd5488dc32106b0d>
here.