REALLY SORRY ABOUT THAT lollllllll

I'll copy paste my bad :D

admin@sld-loadb-01-prd-cit:~$ curl -v -o /dev/null --max-time 5 --http1.0
http://10.154.2.29:8080/iws/ curl -v -o /dev/null --max-time 5 --http1.0
http://10.154.2.29:8080/eoc/login
-bash: curl: command not found

Ok, i'll separate the commands next time :)

The lb i m working on is the production one, i'll check, but can't really do
anything like installing on it.

Telnet works :) if it's enough for you ?

admin@sld-loadb-01-prd-cit:~$ telnet 10.154.2.29 8080
Trying 10.154.2.29...
Connected to 10.154.2.29.
Escape character is '^]'.

So on the back ends are the check ports reachable and you get a 200 back.

server sli-ecmapp-01-prd-cit 10.154.2.29:8443
server sli-ecmapp-02-prd-cit 10.154.2.31:8443

admin@sld-loadb-01-prd-cit:~$ telnet 10.154.2.29 8443
Trying 10.154.2.29...
telnet: Unable to connect to remote host: No route to host
admin@sld-loadb-01-prd-cit:~$ telnet 10.154.2.31 8443
Trying 10.154.2.31...
Connected to 10.154.2.31.
Escape character is '^]'.
^CConnection closed by foreign host.

Seems like i got one of my answer........

Is there any firewall in between the LB & BE? Yes there is one