Hi Bruno,

On Sat, Aug 31, 2019 at 12:49:15AM +0000, Bruno Henc wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Using "stick on src table mypeers/stickysrc" in a backend results in HAProxy
> deciding not to bind to the appropriate peers address for the local host
> (i.e. HAProxy thinks there are no stick tables in use). However using a
> http-request track-sc0 line will result in haproxy listening on the peers
> address. Also, defining the stick table in the backend itself or in a dummy
> backend also works.

That's interesting. I suspect that the modifications to make the
stick-table name resolution work recently overlooked the "stick" keyword.
It's possible that it used to work differently from what was done later
with the track-* keyword, since "stick" was the very first implementation
of the stick tables. We'll see this with Fred on Monday.

Thanks!