Hello Elias,

On Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 11:52 AM Elias Abacioglu
<elias.abacio...@deltaprojects.com> wrote:
> So we do zero config changes, upgrade haproxy to 2.0.x + restart haproxy and
> like a minute or so then it runs out of resources.
> Each haproxy (v2.0.5, no-TLS) have an request rate of 55-90K/s.
> Each haproxy (v1.7.11, TLS) have an request rate of 15-20/s.
> Each haproxy (v2.0.5, no-TLS) have a connection rate of 7-12K/s.
> Each haproxy (v1.7.11, TLS) has a connection rate of 6-7K/s.
>
> I have no clue why a zero config change upgrade would break this setup.
> Anyone that can help me go forward with troubleshooting this or explain what
> might cause it to mass up established connections?

It's a bug. There are lots of fixes in the 2.0 tree after 2.0.5. You
could either wait for 2.0.6, or try the current stable git tree (2.0
git [1] or the snapshot from last night [2]).

Beginning to troubleshoot 2.0.5 at this point does not make a lot of
sense inmho considering the amount and importance of the fixes
committed after 2.0.5.

Regards,

Lukas

[1] (git clone) http://git.haproxy.org/git/haproxy-2.0.git/