Hi.

Fri Sep 13 07:34:10 GMT+02:00 2019 Jaiswal, Vivek :

> Hello HAProxy,
>

> We at our company wants to install HAProxy latest stable 2.0 .
>
> We are using AIX 6.1 (in dev) and above(AIX 7.2 in prod) Operating system.
>
> We are facing issue and no documents to install HAProxy in AIX.
>
> Can someone help us with the installation procedure and if possible the
> configuration procedure as well.

I suggest to read http://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/2.0/intro.html to
understand haproxy.

The doc for building haproxy is available online or in the downloaded source
tar.

http://git.haproxy.org/?p=haproxy-2.0.git;a=blob;f=INSTALL;h=d6d786b08894bfae21383fa6a3fcf3bd63c082b1;hb=HEAD

As I have never build haproxy on AIX I can only make some suggestions. Try
TARGET=aix52 as argument for GNU make.

The configuration could be a easy task or a complex beast.

What do you want to do with haproxy?

A good starting point is the documentaion
http://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/2.0/configuration.html

Another good sources to learn haproxy are several blogs like
https://www.haproxy.com/blog/

> Thanks
>
> Vivek

Best regards