De: "Willy Tarreau" <w...@1wt.eu>
À: "Ionel GARDAIS" <ionel.gard...@tech-advantage.com>
Cc: "haproxy" <haproxy@formilux.org>
Envoyé: Mercredi 9 Octobre 2019 04:27:42
Objet: Re: Issue with HTX

Hi Ionel,

On Tue, Oct 08, 2019 at 03:33:16PM +0200, GARDAIS Ionel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm facing a data corruption that seems related to HTX.
> Simply adding 'no option http-use-htx' solve the issue.
>
> What kind of traces do you need to help diagnose the issue and how to collect
> it ?

Ideally a network capture before and after haproxy will help. Are you
sure you're running on an up-to-date version ? Christopher addressed
one such issue recently in H2. If you're able to reproduce this at
will, it may be useful to run on latest 2.1-dev, where we can help
you enable H1+H2 debug traces.

Thanks,
232 avenue Napoleon BONAPARTE 92500 RUEIL MALMAISON
Capital EUR 219 300,00 - RCS Nanterre B 408 832 301 - TVA FR 09 408 832 301