Hello,

I've several installations with different config and usage on 1.8.21 and no
problem so far. I found one installation on a cluster of 6 servers, which
all of them had one cpu core stuck at 100% and Idle_pct lower than 10.
I've played with nproc and nbthread and other values with no luck so
upgraded from 1.8.21 to 1.8.21-ba3abe-12 and it was the same.
After comparing other installations with this one found that this is the
only cluster with allow-0rtt enabled. removed allow-0rtt from bind options
and it didn't happen in last 10 days!

Hope it helps to have more stable 1.8.22 :)

Sincerely,
Amin Shayan