Hi,

While using the stats socket with the official HAProxy exporter, I
noticed that some metrics seem erronous. While querying for a specific
frontend, the admin socket reported two differents metrics for the same
frontend.

I made this small onliner two retrieve values (with here an example on
2XX calls on our frontend `console-online`):

```
$ while true; do echo "show stat" | socat - /run/haproxy/admin.sock |grep \
-E '\#|FRONT' |grep -E '\#|console' |cut -d, -f41 |xargs -L2 echo; sleep \
1; done
hrsp_2xx 2141807
hrsp_2xx 136536
hrsp_2xx 2141819
hrsp_2xx 2141828
hrsp_2xx 136536
hrsp_2xx 2141841
hrsp_2xx 2141846
hrsp_2xx 136537
hrsp_2xx 2141854
hrsp_2xx 2141856
hrsp_2xx 2141863
hrsp_2xx 136537
```

Is this a bug or a misconfiguration?

I am running the latest stable version of HAProxy (2.0.8-1ppa1~xenial).

Thank you in advance,

Jean Wasilewski