*Hi **teknoids*
*Team,  *

*Hope you are doing well.*

*Building a website without including a descent strategy to publicize will
be a complete waste of your hard-earned money. We understand the importance
of your site and are here to reveal some valuable points that can boost
your presence in the digital world to enhance your growth. **There are many
companies who claim to make websites visible and getting online visitors
following unfair procedure and black-hat techniques. This causes loss of
ranking and black-listed by Google. Practically speaking, making your
website visible is not everybody’s cup of tea. *

*By implementing the latest guideline from Google, our Team will ensure to
multiply visitors which will lead to higher return on investment.*

* Here are some of the factors we have identified need to be taken care of
immediately. - Website errors are the major drawbacks of your performance.
- Majority of keywords selected are yet to reach performance benchmark. -
Your brand needs regular updates on all major social media accounts. -
Search engine algorithms require content based link. I have cited few
aspects that search engines cater to produce relevant outcome on your
ranking however there are many more to implement. All our **deliverable**
are customized to meet up recent digital marketing strategy which includes
SMO, Brand management, organic optimization etc. in order to beat your
competitors.*

*Feel free to reach out for a no-obligation website audit report;
alternately you can mail us your best contact number and feasible time to
discuss.*

*Ethan Liam*

*Digital Marketing Analyst*

*
Ps: You may ask us to “REMOVE” to stop further corresponde*nce.
[image: beacon]