On Παρασκευή, 6 Δεκεμβρίου 2019 10:36:18 Π.Μ. CET Sander Hoentjen wrote:

> On 12/6/19 10:20 AM, Pavlos Parissis wrote:
> > On Παρασκευή, 6 Δεκεμβρίου 2019 9:23:24 Π.Μ. CET Sander Hoentjen wrote:
> >> Hi list,
> >>
> >> After updating from 1.8.13 to 2.0.5 (also with 2.0.10) we are seeing
> >> kernel panics on our production servers. I haven't been able to trigger
> >> them on a test server, and we rollbacked haproxy to 1.8 for now.
> >>
> >> I am attaching a panic log, hope something useful is in there.
> >>
> >> Anybody an idea what might be going on here?
> >>
> > Have you noticed any high CPU utilization prior the panic?
> >
> Nothing out of the ordinary, but I have only minute data, so I don't
> know for sure things about seconds before crash.

Then I suggest to configure sar tool to pull/store metrics every 1 second for
some period in order to
see if the panic is the result of CPU(s) spinning at 100%, either at user or
system level. That will provide some hints
to haproxy developers.

Another idea is to try haproxy version 2.1.x.

Cheers,
Pavlos