Hello,

My name is Felicia and I’m writing because I’d like to contribute something to
your site.

I currently write for The Awesome Daily.Net, where we put out information about
Forex, Stock Trading and Binary Options. I would love to either contribute an
article and/or get a link placement into an existing article on your site.

This could work out for both of us and lead to exciting opportunities down the
road - as I am open to getting more articles and link placements with you as we
go along.

If this sounds appealing to you, I’d love to have a conversation about how we
could make it work. I look forward to hearing from you!

Best wishes,
FeliciaDon't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word
"UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.