Hi Julien,

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 08:56:32PM +0100, Julien Pivotto wrote:
> On 15 Jan 20:51, Willy Tarreau wrote:
> > On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 10:06:12PM +0800, ZeddYu Lu wrote:
> > > Hi. I found a security issue about the latest haproxy. How can I
> >
> > Just a quick update on this one, I got it and it was just a false alarm.
> >
> > Willy
> >

> we could improve http://www.haproxy.org/ and add such a contact,

For being part of the kernel security list and seeing the amount of crap
that lands there, I'd rather avoid suggesting a closed contact by default.
The *vast* majority of the time, the mailing list and/or github issues are
perfectly fine. And in the extremely rare case someone is absolutely certain
to have something dirty (i.e. less than once a year), we can afford an extra
round trip.

Experience told me that usually those who can find real bugs can find
contacts without any effort.

> maybe
> even a security.txt file: https://securitytxt.org/

Thanks for this link. I never heard about this one. Did you hear about
anyone using it yet ?