Hi,

This is a friendly bot that watches fixes pending for the next haproxy-stable
release!  One such e-mail is sent periodically once patches are waiting in the
last maintenance branch, and an ideal release date is computed based on the
severity of these fixes and their merge date.  Responses to this mail must be
sent to the mailing list.

Last release 1.9.13 was issued on 2019/11/25.  There are currently 37 patches
in the queue cut down this way:
    - 2 MAJOR, first one merged on 2019/12/10
    - 13 MEDIUM, first one merged on 2019/12/05
    - 22 MINOR, first one merged on 2019/11/25

Thus the computed ideal release date for 1.9.14 would be 2019/12/23, which was
four weeks ago.

The current list of patches in the queue is:
    - MAJOR   : task: add a new TASK_SHARED_WQ flag to fix foreing requeuing
    - MAJOR   : dns: add minimalist error processing on the Rx path
    - MEDIUM  : http-ana: Truncate the response when a redirect rule is applied
    - MEDIUM  : listener/thread: fix a race when pausing a listener
    - MEDIUM  : listener/threads: fix a remaining race in the listener's
accept()
    - MEDIUM  : proto_udp/threads: recv() and send() must not be exclusive.
    - MEDIUM  : ssl: Don't set the max early data we can receive too early.
    - MEDIUM  : kqueue: Make sure we report read events even when no data.
    - MEDIUM  : fd/threads: fix a concurrency issue between add and rm on the
same fd
    - MEDIUM  : stream: address a very rare unhandled connection issue
    - MEDIUM  : session: do not report a failure when rejecting a session
    - MEDIUM  : mux-h1: Never reuse H1 connection if a shutw is pending
    - MEDIUM  : stream-int: don't subscribed for recv when we're trying to
flush data
    - MEDIUM  : tasks: Make sure we switch wait queues in task_set_affinity().
    - MEDIUM  : checks: Make sure we set the task affinity just before
connecting.
    - MINOR   : ssl: openssl-compat: Fix getm_ defines
    - MINOR   : h1: Report the right error position when a header value is
invalid
    - MINOR   : mworker: properly pass SIGTTOU/SIGTTIN to workers
    - MINOR   : listener/threads: always use atomic ops to clear the FD events
    - MINOR   : sample: always check converters' arguments
    - MINOR   : proxy: make soft_stop() also close FDs in LI_PAUSED state
    - MINOR   : proxy: Fix input data copy when an error is captured
    - MINOR   : mux-h1: Don't rely on CO_FL_SOCK_RD_SH to set H1C_F_CS_SHUTDOWN
    - MINOR   : checks: refine which errno values are really errors.
    - MINOR   : channel: inject output data at the end of output
    - MINOR   : mux-h1: Fix conditions to know whether or not we may receive
data
    - MINOR   : ssl: certificate choice can be unexpected with openssl >= 1.1.1
    - MINOR   : server: make "agent-addr" work on default-server line
    - MINOR   : listener: also clear the error flag on a paused listener
    - MINOR   : http-htx: Don't make http_find_header() fail if the value is
empty
    - MINOR   : log: fix minor resource leaks on logformat error path
    - MINOR   : stream: init variables when the list is empty
    - MINOR   : listener: fix off-by-one in state name check
    - MINOR   : sample: fix the closing bracket and LF in the debug converter
    - MINOR   : tasks: only requeue a task if it was already in the queue
    - MINOR   : listener: do not immediately resume on transient error
    - MINOR   : ssl: openssl-compat: 1.9 uses OPENSSL_VERSION, not
HA_OPENSSL_VERSION

---
The haproxy stable-bot is freely provided by HAProxy Technologies to help
improve the quality of each HAProxy release.  If you have any issue with these
emails or if you want to suggest some improvements, please post them on the
list so that the solutions suiting the most users can be found.