Hi William,

> Le 27 janv. 2020 à 16:55, Emmanuel Hocdet <m...@gandi.net> a écrit :
>>
>> With ‘ssl crt foo.pem chain bar.pem’, or crt-list with ‘foo.pem [chain
>> bar.pem]’,
>> deduplicate chain look like deduplicate ca-file.
>> Find ocsp_issuer with this chain doesn’t work directly, but it seems doable.
>> For CLI, reload cert when chain is updated seem also complicated, perhaps
>> less problematic than others solutions.
>>

> Proposal for ‘chain’ parameter:
> https://github.com/ehocdet/haproxy/commits/chain
> <https://github.com/ehocdet/haproxy/commits/chain>

This approach is really too complicated to use and a source of errors.
do
a better job.
For the possible reload of chain certificates (as you suggested), both are
equivalent in complexity.
‘set ssl issuers-chain <path> <payload>’ with « issuers-chain-path » should
accept <payload> only if it's compatible with the stored issuers-chain (<path>)
(via SKID)

I will send a new patch for « issuers-chain-path » with corrections.

++
Manu