Hi,

This is a friendly bot that watches fixes pending for the next haproxy-stable
release!  One such e-mail is sent periodically once patches are waiting in the
last maintenance branch, and an ideal release date is computed based on the
severity of these fixes and their merge date.  Responses to this mail must be
sent to the mailing list.

Last release 1.9.13 was issued on 2019/11/25.  There are currently 62 patches
in the queue cut down this way:
    - 4 MAJOR, first one merged on 2019/12/10
    - 22 MEDIUM, first one merged on 2019/12/05
    - 36 MINOR, first one merged on 2019/11/25

Thus the computed ideal release date for 1.9.14 would be 2019/12/23, which was
seven weeks ago.

The current list of patches in the queue is:
    - MAJOR   : memory: Don't forget to unlock the rwlock if the pool is empty.
    - MAJOR   : hashes: fix the signedness of the hash inputs
    - MAJOR   : task: add a new TASK_SHARED_WQ flag to fix foreing requeuing
    - MAJOR   : dns: add minimalist error processing on the Rx path
    - MEDIUM  : memory_pool: Update the seq number in pool_flush().
    - MEDIUM  : mux_h1: Don't call h1_send if we subscribed().
    - MEDIUM  : kqueue: Make sure we report read events even when no data.
    - MEDIUM  : pipe: fix a use-after-free in case of pipe creation error
    - MEDIUM  : stream-int: don't subscribed for recv when we're trying to
flush data
    - MEDIUM  : listener/threads: fix a remaining race in the listener's
accept()
    - MEDIUM  : http-ana: Truncate the response when a redirect rule is applied
    - MEDIUM  : tasks: Make sure we switch wait queues in task_set_affinity().
    - MEDIUM  : mux-h2: fix missing test on sending_list in previous patch
    - MEDIUM  : proto_udp/threads: recv() and send() must not be exclusive.
    - MEDIUM  : session: do not report a failure when rejecting a session
    - MEDIUM  : mux-h2: make sure we don't emit TE headers with anything but
"trailers"
    - MEDIUM  : checks: Make sure we set the task affinity just before
connecting.
    - MEDIUM  : fd/threads: fix a concurrency issue between add and rm on the
same fd
    - MEDIUM  : mux-h1: Never reuse H1 connection if a shutw is pending
    - MEDIUM  : 0rtt: Only consider the SSL handshake.
    - MEDIUM  : stream: address a very rare unhandled connection issue
    - MEDIUM  : memory: Add a rwlock before freeing memory.
    - MEDIUM  : ssl: Don't set the max early data we can receive too early.
    - MEDIUM  : listener/thread: fix a race when pausing a listener
    - MEDIUM  : cli: _getsocks must send the peers sockets
    - MEDIUM  : mworker: remain in mworker mode during reload
    - MINOR   : listener: do not immediately resume on transient error
    - MINOR   : mux-h1: Fix conditions to know whether or not we may receive
data
    - MINOR   : h1: Report the right error position when a header value is
invalid
    - MINOR   : ssl: we may only ignore the first 64 errors
    - MINOR   : listener: fix off-by-one in state name check
    - MINOR   : listener/threads: always use atomic ops to clear the FD events
    - MINOR   : cache: Fix leak of cache name in error path
    - MINOR   : stream: don't mistake match rules for store-request rules
    - MINOR   : server: make "agent-addr" work on default-server line
    - MINOR   : tcp-rules: Fix memory releases on error path during action
parsing
    - MINOR   : sample: always check converters' arguments
    - MINOR   : log: fix minor resource leaks on logformat error path
    - MINOR   : listener: also clear the error flag on a paused listener
    - MINOR   : checks: refine which errno values are really errors.
    - MINOR   : proxy: Fix input data copy when an error is captured
    - MINOR   : mux-h2: use a safe list_for_each_entry in h2_send()
    - MINOR   : tasks: only requeue a task if it was already in the queue
    - MINOR   : connection: fix ip6 dst_port copy in make_proxy_line_v2
    - MINOR   : mux-h1: Don't rely on CO_FL_SOCK_RD_SH to set H1C_F_CS_SHUTDOWN
    - MINOR   : 51d: Fix bug when HTX is enabled
    - MINOR   : http-htx: Don't make http_find_header() fail if the value is
empty
    - MINOR   : http_act: don't check capture id in backend
    - MINOR   : ssl: openssl-compat: Fix getm_ defines
    - MINOR   : sample: fix the closing bracket and LF in the debug converter
    - MINOR   : pattern: handle errors from fgets when trying to load patterns
    - MINOR   : proxy: make soft_stop() also close FDs in LI_PAUSED state
    - MINOR   : stream: init variables when the list is empty
    - MINOR   : http-ana/filters: Wait end of the http_end callback for all
filters
    - MINOR   : stick-table: Use MAX_SESS_STKCTR as the max track ID during
parsing
    - MINOR   : dns: Make dns_query_id_seed unsigned
    - MINOR   : ssl: openssl-compat: 1.9 uses OPENSSL_VERSION, not
HA_OPENSSL_VERSION
    - MINOR   : ssl: certificate choice can be unexpected with openssl >= 1.1.1
    - MINOR   : dns: allow srv record weight set to 0
    - MINOR   : channel: inject output data at the end of output
    - MINOR   : mworker: properly pass SIGTTOU/SIGTTIN to workers
    - MINOR   : http-rules: Remove buggy deinit functions for HTTP rules

---
The haproxy stable-bot is freely provided by HAProxy Technologies to help
improve the quality of each HAProxy release.  If you have any issue with these
emails or if you want to suggest some improvements, please post them on the
list so that the solutions suiting the most users can be found.