On Sat, Feb 08, 2020 at 01:34:20PM +0500, ???? ??????? wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I attached a workaround to recent cirrus-ci failures.
> also, few improvements.

Ilya, please, there are so many unrelated changes in a single patch
that it's hard to follow.

The title says "cirrus-ci: workaround "pkg install" bug".
And inside it gives a link to the problem (fine) then it's plenty of
"also" :

> also, add ERR=1 to make, also switch to "snap" images to unify
> openssl package naming. also, added freebsd-13 build

So basically any of them might cause any issue and/or might be
needed, and the day we want to roll back this workaround by reverting
this patch, we'll lose all these changes. Please try to keep changes
consistent and focused inside a patch. I'm fine with patches that do
cosmetic stuff and touch a few areas at once, but if they fix issues
they should not do something else at the same time.