NFP WORKSHOPS
Affordable Training Courses For Charities And Public Sector Organisations

This email has been sent to haproxy@formilux.org
CLICK TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM LIST
Alternatively send a blank e-mail to unsubscr...@nfpmail1902.co.uk quoting
haproxy@formilux.org in the subject line.
Unsubscribe requests will take effect within seven days at the latest.
CLICK TO MAKE A SPAM COMPLAINT

Bid Writing: The Basics

START 09.00 FINISH 11.30

COST £95.00

TOPICS COVERED

Do you know the most common reasons for rejection? Are you gathering the right
evidence? Are you making the right arguments? Are you using the right
terminology? Are your numbers right? Are you learning from rejections? Are you
assembling the right documents? Do you know how to create a clear and concise
standard funding bid?

Are you communicating with people or just excluding them? Do you know your own
organisation well enough? Are you thinking through your projects carefully
enough? Do you know enough about your competitors? Are you answering the
questions funders will ask themselves about your application? Are you
submitting applications correctly?

ATTENDEES

Staff members, volunteers, trustees or board members of charities, schools or
public sector organisations who intend to submit grant funding applications to
charitable grant making trusts and foundations. People who provide advice to
these organisations are also welcome.

TRAVEL INFORMATION

All our venues are within walking distance of major railway stations. None of
our venues have on site car parking but commercial car parks are available
within walking distance. The booking pages have links to maps, travel and car
parking information.

BOOKING DETAILS

£95 including booking fees. Refreshments provided. Attendees receive full notes
and sample bids by e-mail after the workshop. The workshop consists of talk,
questions and answers. There are no power points or audio visuals used. All
places must be booked through the online booking system using a debit or credit
card. We do not issue invoices or accept bank or cheque payments. If you do not
have a debit card from your organisation please use a personal one and claim
reimbursement using the booking confirmation e-mail as proof of purchase.

BOOKING TERMS

 Workshop bookings are non cancellable, non refundable and non transferable
between dates unless the event is cancelled. If you are unable to attend on the
date booked you may send someone else in your place. There is no need to
contact us to let us know that there will be a different attendee. Events may
occasionally be cancelled due to insufficient bookings, illness, travel
difficulties or venue problems in which case refunds will be made. The
organisers do not accept any liability for travel or accommodation costs
relating to cancelled events. If you wish to make travel or accommodation
bookings relating to an event you are welcome to contact us regarding the level
of bookings currently held for that event.

QUESTIONS

If you have a question please e-mail questi...@nfpmail1902.co.uk You will
usually receive a response within 24 hours. Due to our training and travel
commitments we are unable to accept questions by phone.
Bid Writing: Advanced

START 12.00 FINISH 14.30

COST £95.00

TOPICS COVERED

Are you applying to the right trusts? Are you applying to enough trusts? Are
you asking for the right amount of money? Are you applying in the right ways?
Are your projects the most fundable projects? Are you carrying out trust
fundraising in a professional way? Are you delegating enough work?

Are you highly productive or just very busy? Are you looking for trusts in all
the right places? How do you compare with your competitors for funding? Is the
rest of your fundraising hampering your bids to trusts? Do you understand what
trusts are ideally looking for?

ATTENDEES

Staff members, volunteers, trustees or board members of charities, schools or
public sector organisations who intend to submit grant funding applications to
charitable grant making trusts and foundations. People who provide advice to
these organisations are also welcome. Around half of all attendees do both
Basics and Advanced workshops on the same day but there is no discount for
doing so.

[...]

Booking Links
LONDON
VAI
200A Pentonville Road
Kings Cross, London N1 9JP
23 Mar 2020 Basics Advanced
27 Apr 2020BasicsAdvanced
08 Jun 2020BasicsAdvanced
15 Jun 2020BasicsAdvanced
SOUTHAMPTON
Jurys Inn
 Charlotte Place
 Southampton SO14 0TB
17 Mar 2020 Basics Advanced
09 Jun 2020BasicsAdvanced
BRISTOL
The Waterfront Meeting Rooms
 Welsh Back
 Bristol BS1 4SB
18 Mar 2020 Basics Advanced
10 Jun 2020BasicsAdvanced
EDINBURGH
Courtyard
 1-3 Baxter's Place
 Edinburgh EH1 3AF
19 Mar 2020 Basics Advanced
11 Jun 2020BasicsAdvanced
NEWCASTLE
Jurys Inn
Scotswood Road
Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 4AD
20 Mar 2020 Basics Advanced
12 Jun 2020BasicsAdvanced
NOTTINGHAM
Jurys Inn
 Station Street
 Nottingham NG2 3BJ
24 Mar 2020 Basics Advanced
16 Jun 2020BasicsAdvanced
BIRMINGHAM
Jurys Inn
245 Broad Street
Birmingham B1 2HQ
25 Mar 2020 Basics Advanced
17 Jun 2020BasicsAdvanced
MANCHESTER
Jurys Inn
 56 Great Bridgewater Street
 Manchester M1 5LE
26 Mar 2020 Basics Advanced
18 Jun 2020BasicsAdvanced
LEEDS
Jurys Inn
 Brewery Wharf, Brewery Place
 Leeds LS10 1NE
27 Mar 2020 Basics Advanced
19 Jun 2020BasicsAdvanced

FEEDBACK FROM PAST ATTENDEES
I must say I was really impressed with the course and the content. My knowledge
and confidence has increased hugely. I got a lot from your course and a lot of
pointers!
I can say after years of fundraising I learnt so much from your bid writing
course. It was a very informative day and for someone who has not written bids
before I am definitely more confident to get involved with them.
I found the workshops very helpful. It is a whole new area for me but the
information you imparted has given me a lot of confidence with the direction I
need to take and for that I am very grateful.
I found the day very informative and it gave me confidence to take on this
aspect of work that I had been apprehensive of.  I enjoyed the session and
found it valuable.
So much relevant, practical information all passed on in a way which I was able
to follow. All greatly enhanced by your sense of humour.
It was a useful course and your examples real or otherwise helped to make it
practical. Many thanks. The morning just flew by - always a good sign! I
enjoyed the course and learnt a lot. I will begin putting this into practice.

NFP WORKSHOPS, 18 Blake Street, York YO1 8QG