On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 08:38:38AM +0100, William Dauchy wrote:
(...)
> > This allows to remove the !ns || default_namespace logic from
> > the function's epilogue. What do you think ?
>
> Indeed, that's clearer in my opinion. I guess I let you handle that
> as you wrote the new proposition.

So I tried and it's a real mess :-)  We must not put socket-specific
stuff in the .h, or it will require tons of #ifdef around includes.
I may retry differently later, by having my_socketat() inlined and
_my_socketat() in the .c for cases where a namespace is defined. This
way we won't need any socket-specific stuff in the .h.