[ I'm resending as I'm not seeing these messages on the list ]

Hi,

HAProxy 1.9.14 was released on 2020/02/13. It added 89 new commits
after version 1.9.13.

Last 1.9 was a bit older than the other branches, so this release
contains the same fixes as 2.0.13 plus a few extra ones that were
already part of 2.0.12. I'm not going to rehash everything here, please
have a look at the change log at the end if interested. Those who are
still on 1.9 are advised to start to consider upgrading to 2.0 or 2.1
so that they can still get 1.9 updates for a while if their migration
turns out to be more difficult than anticipated.

Please find the usual URLs below :
   Site index       : http://www.haproxy.org/
   Discourse        : http://discourse.haproxy.org/
   Slack channel    : https://slack.haproxy.org/
   Issue tracker    : https://github.com/haproxy/haproxy/issues
   Sources          : http://www.haproxy.org/download/1.9/src/
   Git repository   : http://git.haproxy.org/git/haproxy-1.9.git/
   Git Web browsing : http://git.haproxy.org/?p=haproxy-1.9.git
   Changelog        : http://www.haproxy.org/download/1.9/src/CHANGELOG
   Cyril's HTML doc : http://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/

Willy
---
Complete changelog :
Baptiste Assmann (2):
      BUG/MINOR: http_act: don't check capture id in backend
      BUG/MINOR: dns: allow srv record weight set to 0

Ben51Degrees (1):
      BUG/MINOR: 51d: Fix bug when HTX is enabled

Christopher Faulet (12):
      BUG/MINOR: http-htx: Don't make http_find_header() fail if the value is
empty
      BUG/MEDIUM: mux-h1: Never reuse H1 connection if a shutw is pending
      BUG/MINOR: mux-h1: Don't rely on CO_FL_SOCK_RD_SH to set H1C_F_CS_SHUTDOWN
      BUG/MINOR: mux-h1: Fix conditions to know whether or not we may receive
data
      BUG/MINOR: h1: Report the right error position when a header value is
invalid
      BUG/MINOR: proxy: Fix input data copy when an error is captured
      BUG/MINOR: channel: inject output data at the end of output
      BUG/MINOR: http-ana/filters: Wait end of the http_end callback for all
filters
      BUG/MINOR: http-rules: Remove buggy deinit functions for HTTP rules
      BUG/MINOR: stick-table: Use MAX_SESS_STKCTR as the max track ID during
parsing
      BUG/MINOR: tcp-rules: Fix memory releases on error path during action
parsing
      MINOR: proxy/http-ana: Add support of extra attributes for the cookie
directive

Emmanuel Hocdet (1):
      BUG/MINOR: ssl: certificate choice can be unexpected with openssl >= 1.1.1

Jerome Magnin (4):
      BUG/MINOR: stream: init variables when the list is empty
      BUG/MINOR: stream: don't mistake match rules for store-request rules
      BUG/MINOR: pattern: handle errors from fgets when trying to load patterns
      DOC: word converter ignores delimiters at the start or end of input string

Kevin Zhu (1):
      BUG/MEDIUM: http-ana: Truncate the response when a redirect rule is
applied

Lukas Tribus (1):
      BUILD: ssl: improve SSL_CTX_set_ecdh_auto compatibility

Mathias Weiersmueller (1):
      DOC: clarify matching strings on binary fetches

Olivier Houchard (11):
      BUG/MEDIUM: tasks: Make sure we switch wait queues in task_set_affinity().
      BUG/MEDIUM: checks: Make sure we set the task affinity just before
connecting.
      BUG/MEDIUM: kqueue: Make sure we report read events even when no data.
      BUG/MEDIUM: ssl: Don't set the max early data we can receive too early.
      BUG/MEDIUM: fd/threads: fix a concurrency issue between add and rm on the
same fd
      BUG/MEDIUM: mux_h1: Don't call h1_send if we subscribed().
      BUG/MEDIUM: 0rtt: Only consider the SSL handshake.
      BUG/MEDIUM: memory_pool: Update the seq number in pool_flush().
      MINOR: memory: Only init the pool spinlock once.
      BUG/MEDIUM: memory: Add a rwlock before freeing memory.
      BUG/MAJOR: memory: Don't forget to unlock the rwlock if the pool is empty.

Rosen Penev (1):
      BUG/MINOR: ssl: openssl-compat: Fix getm_ defines

Tim Duesterhus (4):
      DOC: Clarify behavior of server maxconn in HTTP mode
      BUG/MINOR: cache: Fix leak of cache name in error path
      BUG/MINOR: dns: Make dns_query_id_seed unsigned
      MINOR: acl: Warn when an ACL is named 'or'

William Dauchy (4):
      BUG/MINOR: connection: fix ip6 dst_port copy in make_proxy_line_v2
      BUG/MINOR: dns: allow 63 char in hostname
      BUG/MINOR: tcp: avoid closing fd when socket failed in tcp_bind_listener
      BUG/MINOR: tcp: don't try to set defaultmss when value is negative

William Lallemand (2):
      BUG/MEDIUM: mworker: remain in mworker mode during reload
      BUG/MEDIUM: cli: _getsocks must send the peers sockets

Willy Tarreau (44):
      BUG/MEDIUM: stream: address a very rare unhandled connection issue
      DOC: move the "group" keyword at the right place
      BUG/MEDIUM: stream-int: don't subscribed for recv when we're trying to
flush data
      BUG/MEDIUM: listener/thread: fix a race when pausing a listener
      BUG/MINOR: proxy: make soft_stop() also close FDs in LI_PAUSED state
      BUG/MINOR: listener/threads: always use atomic ops to clear the FD events
      BUG/MINOR: listener: also clear the error flag on a paused listener
      BUG/MEDIUM: listener/threads: fix a remaining race in the listener's
accept()
      DOC: document the listener state transitions
      BUG/MAJOR: dns: add minimalist error processing on the Rx path
      BUG/MEDIUM: proto_udp/threads: recv() and send() must not be exclusive.
      DOC: listeners: add a few missing transitions
      BUG/MINOR: tasks: only requeue a task if it was already in the queue
      BUILD/MINOR: ssl: shut up a build warning about format truncation
      BUILD/MINOR: tools: shut up the format truncation warning in
get_gmt_offset()
      BUILD: do not disable -Wformat-truncation anymore
      DOC: remove references to the outdated architecture.txt
      BUG/MINOR: log: fix minor resource leaks on logformat error path
      BUG/MINOR: mworker: properly pass SIGTTOU/SIGTTIN to workers
      BUG/MINOR: listener: do not immediately resume on transient error
      BUG/MINOR: server: make "agent-addr" work on default-server line
      BUG/MINOR: listener: fix off-by-one in state name check
      BUILD/MINOR: unix sockets: silence an absurd gcc warning about strncpy()
      BUG/MINOR: sample: fix the closing bracket and LF in the debug converter
      BUG/MINOR: sample: always check converters' arguments
      MINOR: task: only check TASK_WOKEN_ANY to decide to requeue a task
      BUG/MAJOR: task: add a new TASK_SHARED_WQ flag to fix foreing requeuing
      MINOR: fd/threads: make _GET_NEXT()/_GET_PREV() use the volatile attribute
      BUG/MINOR: ssl: openssl-compat: 1.9 uses OPENSSL_VERSION, not
HA_OPENSSL_VERSION
      BUG/MINOR: checks: refine which errno values are really errors.
      BUG/MEDIUM: session: do not report a failure when rejecting a session
      BUG/MINOR: mux-h2: use a safe list_for_each_entry in h2_send()
      BUG/MEDIUM: mux-h2: fix missing test on sending_list in previous patch
      BUG/MAJOR: hashes: fix the signedness of the hash inputs
      REGTEST: add sample_fetches/hashes.vtc to validate hashes
      BUG/MEDIUM: mux-h2: make sure we don't emit TE headers with anything but
"trailers"
      BUG/MEDIUM: pipe: fix a use-after-free in case of pipe creation error
      BUG/MINOR: ssl: we may only ignore the first 64 errors
      SCRIPTS: announce-release: place the send command in the mail's header
      SCRIPTS: announce-release: allow the user to force to overwrite old files
      BUG/MINOR: unix: better catch situations where the unix socket path
length is close to the limit
      BUG/MEDIUM: listener: only consider running threads when resuming
listeners
      BUG/MINOR: listener: enforce all_threads_mask on bind_thread on init
      SCRIPTS: make announce-release executable again

---