Hi,

How are you? Hope you are doing well.

Let me first start with your website in which I noticed something
interesting while going through it, haproxy.com.

It's obvious that you have used *Adwords marketing* to promote your
business in the past.

There is no good news if your website is currently ranked low in search
engine results because; you need to increase the *website’s rank* by
implementing a new SEO approach. The most necessary factor in SEO is search
engines’ ranking factors like *keywords & content, engagement & traffic*,
or domain-level brand metrics to be assured your website is seen as
relevant and popular by search engines.

Of course every website wants to come top on the search engines. So, as I
found a number of SEO issues on your website like broken links, page speed
issue, HTML validation errors, images with no ALT text on your website,
that's distracting your website to get any traffic.

We will be fixing those problems and promote your website, products or
services through *engaging contents* on *relevant places* on the web (read,
social media). After resolving the issues, I *guarantee* you will see a
drastic change in ranking of your search results and increase in traffics.

I want to inform you something that this payment is *one time*, no needs to
pay for the Adwords *every month*.

Let me know if you are interested in our work and offers so that I will be
sending you a no obligation *audit report* and quote.

I hope to get a positive response from you and take our partnership way
ahead to the future.

Best Regards,

*Catherine Hough * |SEO Consultant

I have a well prepared free website audit report for your website. If you
are interested I can show you the report. It would be grateful for me to
send you our package, pricing and past work details, if you would like to
assess our work.
[image: beacon]