Hi again,
I reached out a few days back and, since I hadn’t heard back, I figured you may
have lost track of my email.
I’m quite interested in working together with you so I thought I’d follow up
and see if you’d still be interested to work with us.
Feel free to reach out anytime to discuss further steps. It’d make my day to
hear back so I’m crossing my fingers and keeping an eye out. Have a wonderful
day!
All the best,
RachelDon't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word
"UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.
United States

--

"Information
contained and transmitted by this e-mail is confidential and
proprietary to Simplilearn
and is intended for use only by the addressee.
If you are not the addressee,
you are notified that any dissemination or
copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and you are requested to
delete this e-mail immediately and notify
the originator. Simplilearn does
not enter into any binding agreement with any
party by e-mail. Any views
expressed by an individual do not necessarily
reflect the view of
Simplilearn. Simplilearn is not responsible for the
consequences of any
actions taken based on information provided. While this
e-mail has been
checked for all known viruses the addressee should also scan
for viruses."