William,

Am 18.03.20 um 13:37 schrieb William Lallemand:
>> Yes, in fact Travis does this by default. You can check the list of pull
>> requests and see the checkmarks or crosses in the list:
>> https://github.com/haproxy/haproxy/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aclosed
>>
>> GitHub Actions would need to be explicitly enabled for pull requests.
>>

> Good to know. But will it run the CI with the config file of the PR?

Yes, I believe Travis does, because "private variables" are disabled in
pull requests. Otherwise someone could just add `echo $PRIVATE_TOKEN` to
the configuration within their pull requests.

Of course one could also simply add their own repository to Travis to
test it out without the need for a pull request. In fact I believe Ilya
does: https://travis-ci.com/github/chipitsine/haproxy

Best regards
Tim Düsterhus