> Le 23 mars 2020 à 15:12, William Lallemand <wlallem...@irq6.net> a écrit :
>
> On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 02:50:03PM +0100, Emmanuel Hocdet wrote:
>>
>> As discussed in #559
>>

> Can't we return directly a STACK_OF(X509)* structure instead of the
> struct issuer_chain * ?
>
> Because I have the impression that we use the struct issuer_chain only
> to lookup and we only use the chain field of this structure.

I changed that to be able ro extract the path for « show ssl cert »:

                chain = ckchs->ckch->chain;
                if (chain == NULL) {
                        struct issuer_chain *issuer;
                        issuer = ssl_get0_issuer_chain(ckchs->ckch->cert);
                        if (issuer) {
                                chain = issuer->chain;
                                chunk_appendf(out, "Chain Filename: ");
                                chunk_appendf(out, "%s\n", issuer->path);
                        }
                }