Hello everyone, everything good? I'm studying how to enable the modsecurity
module, but I don't know how the compilation process is done.

I found this link
https://github.com/haproxy/haproxy/tree/master/contrib/modsecurity. but I
didn't understand how to do it, I downloaded the source code of haproxy and in
the file called INSTALL, the instructions are to run the make command, followed
by the "TARGET" parameter, using one of the following options:

linux-glibc, linux-glibc-legacy, solaris, freebsd, openbsd, netbsd, cygwin,
haiku, aix51, aix52, aix72-gcc, osx, generic, custom.

for example:

make TARGET=linux-glibc

however, there is no configure script. to execute and follow the instructions
on the website above. Does anyone have any idea how to do this?

Best Regards