Hello haproxy.org team,

I'm a representative of the Profy1 outreach marketing team. Our company
would like to cooperate with you.

We are interested in publishing a guest/sponsored article with a permanent
do-follow link indexed by Google on your site.

We have different topics and would like to provide you with a relevant
article that will fit your site. Just let me know whether you are
interested or not.

And do you own any other sites? We'll be interested in them too. I'm
looking forward to your reply.

P.S. If you don’t accept contributed content, just click on the
"unsubscribe" button below and I won't try to reach you out any more.

Regards,
Julia Smith

You may unsubscribe
<http://ec2-52-26-194-35.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/u?u=d5e5f33f-b2c3-491f-bd10-3a784e246ebe>