Le 19/05/2020 à 13:49, Tim Duesterhus a écrit :
this patch series implements the solution discussed in GitHub issue #624:
I felt pretty dirty having to copy and paste my changes to all three
versions of `set_var` and `unset_var`. This should be refactored one
day to use a single generic implementation. All three versions only
differ slightly with regard to where they take their `appctx` from.
I did not refactor that, because I don't really feel confident doing
that large changes within Lua, yet :-)
I hope I didn't miss anything to adjust. I've added a new reg-test
that verifies the intended behavior and made sure that all the Lua
reg-tests still pass.
I'll review your patches but at first glance, it seems to be good.