Hi Jarno,

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 03:26:22PM +0000, Jarno Huuskonen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 2020-05-19 at 15:58 +0200, Christopher Faulet wrote:
> > It was already reported on github and seems to be fixed. We are just
> > waiting a
> > feedback to be sure it is fixed before backporting the patch. See
> > https://github.com/haproxy/haproxy/issues/623.
> >
> > If you try the latest 2.2 snapshot, it should be good. You may also
> > try to
> > cherry-pick the commit 8cabc9783 to the 2.0.
>
> Thanks Christopher (and Tim), I'll try with 2.2 snapshot (and/or)
> 8cabc9783 and report how it goes.

Note, regarding this, I'd like us to emit another set of stable versions
but we've got a report of a very tricky situation involving l7 retries
and HTTP reuse which can sometimes lead to a crash in versions prior to
2.0, and I'd really like to understand it fully, reproduce it and fix it.
So in the mean time, it's possible that 2.2 would be more reliable than
2.0 when it comes to l7 retries.

Cheers,