Le 29/05/2020 à 00:45, PiBa-NL a écrit :
Hi List,

I noticed a issue with 2.2-dev8-release and with 2.2-dev8-7867525 the
issue is still there that when a reload is 'requested' it fails to stop
the old worker.. The old worker shuts down most of its threads, but 1
thread  starts running at 100% cpu usage of a core. Not sure yet 'when'
the issue was introduced exactly.. Ive skiped quite a few dev releases
and didnt have time to disect it to a specific version/commit yet. Ill
try and do that during the weekend i noone does it earlier ;)..

Normally dont use -W but am 'manually' restarting haproxy with -sf
parameters.. but this seemed like the easier reproduction..
Also i 'think' i noticed once that dispite the -W parameter and logging
output that a worker was spawned that there was only 1 process running,
but couldnt reproduce that one  sofar again... Also i havnt tried to see
if and how i can connect through the master to the old worker process
yet... perhaps also something i can try later..
I 'suspect' it has something to do with the healthchecks though... (and
their refactoring as i think happened.?.)

Anyhow perhaps this is already enough for someone to take a closer look.?
If more info is needed ill try and provide :).

Hi Pieter,

I was able to reproduce the bug. Thanks for the reproducer. I've fixed it. It should be ok now.

--
Christopher Faulet