On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 11:59:17AM +0200, Tim Düsterhus wrote:
> FWIW: As of the 20200624 snapshot I'm running it on my personal box
> without issues. Moderately complex configuration with HTTP / TCP / DNS /
> Proxy Protocol / etc. Very low traffic, though.

Thanks for this feedback! Same on haproxy.org (slightly older, a few
commits before dev10, will update soon).

> However I'm not yet testing out the new shinys in the configuration
> (http-after-response), in case I have to revert back.

That's normal and most of us do the same for the exact same reason.
This is exactly why new features have more chances of being slightly
broken in new releases than the older features, and that's expected.

Thanks,