Hello,

On Thu, Jul 02, 2020 at 08:51:24PM +0700, Hai Dang Nguyen wrote:
> Dear Haproxy team,
> Currently, I conduct a small experiment with haproxy. I upload a 20G file
> to haproxy and realize that the measured bandwidth is only about 70% -75%
> of the direct upload to the backend. All of my devices including client,
> haproxy and backend are in the same LAN. So I don't think it is the problem
> of transmission.

We've fixed a big number of issues over the last few days. I'll try to
issue dev12 this evening if I don't fall asleep before, but please give
it a try again to check if it's better. In addition you'll need to give
more info (bandwidth, #connections, tcp or http, etc). Then we'll possibly
ask for more info, some logs or stats output to determine what's happening.

> Is there any limitation of haproxy or do I miss something in the config
> file?

It depends on what the issue really is.

> Below is my config and haproxy version in the attached image.

Please, really please, do not send images for text outputs! They're a real
pain to deal with, you can't search for specific words in them, you can't
quote some parts or whatever. Even just copy-pasting a git tag from it is
not possible. Just copy-paste the text as it appears on your screen and
more people will be likely to read your message and respond!