Hi Tim,

On Sat, Jul 04, 2020 at 10:58:12AM +0200, Tim Düsterhus wrote:
> Willy,
>
> Am 04.07.20 um 08:10 schrieb Willy Tarreau:
> > Tim also had some post-2.2 fixes pending to improve free() calls and
> > remove some valgrind complaints on exit.
> >

> Good you mention it, because I forgot to give a heads up: The series
> grew a little bit further. My 'deinit' branch as of now is 15 commits
> ahead of master. So I'll send an updated series once 2.2 is out.

Perfect!

> Or you tell me to send it now and apply it to 'next'.

It's up to you. I personally like to keep my topic branch till the last
moment because that leaves more more freedom to revisit my patches later,
but when I'm certain patches are definitive, I prefer to get them merged
and to forget them. So you decide, and both are fine to me.

> While I'm here:
> There's already one commit sitting in the next branch to be applied
> after the release.

Yep I remember, I think it was about strict limits enforcements.

Cheers,