Hi all,
If I remember well, Lukas maintains the github issues tempplate.

Because of lack of time, I'm not able to read all emails since I receive github issues notifications. Time to time, I try to read them all but the current template makes the operation quite difficult because all issues first start with "haproxy -vv" output, hiding the important informations.

(Another case is when I try to follow the issue reports during vacation)

I think it could be easier and quicker by only changing the sections order like this :
1. Expected behavior
2. Actual behavior
3. Steps to reproduce the behavior
4. Do you have any idea what may have caused this?
5. Do you have an idea how to solve the issue?
6. What's the configuration?
7. Output of haproxy -vv and uname -a

What do you think about it ?

--