Hi Tim,

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 02:23:08PM +0200, Tim Düsterhus wrote:
> Willy,
>
> Am 23.07.20 um 09:46 schrieb Willy Tarreau:
> > these ones. I think we'll soon emit another 2.1 given that quite some fixes
> > have been accumulating since 2.1.7.
>
> Any ETA for that?

Sadly, not. "Soon" is the best I can suggest.

Over the last few months, 100% of my work time has been spent chasing
bugs and emitting releases.  So if we continue on this trend, we'll
just feed the bug generator to make sure we have a lifetime job, but
a boring one. I've been strongly wanting to spend some time to address
some bug-generating architecture limitations for about two years now,
and while I'm totally convinced that one month spent on design saves
3 months of bugs the next year, we're still running after bugs of the
past instead of investing on the future :-(

> You also might want to do the final 1.9 as suggested previously:
> https://www.mail-archive.com/haproxy@formilux.org/msg37580.html. It
> would allow to remove the 1.9 label from the issue tracker and clean out
> quite a few already-fixed issues from the list.

Yep I noticed as well. I'll to do it as well, for the exact same reason
(clean up the backlog).

Cheers,