On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 07:52:20AM +0300, Baruch Siach wrote:
> uClibc toolchains built with no dynamic library support don't provide
> the dlfcn.h header. That leads to build failure:
>
>   CC      src/tools.o
> src/tools.c:15:10: fatal error: dlfcn.h: No such file or directory
>  #include <dlfcn.h>
>           ^~~~~~~~~
> Enable dladdr only when USE_DL is defined.

Oh thank you, I've encountered it as well a few days ago while working
on something else and forgot to note it on my todo list! However, I'm
looking at the original commit which introduced this and it's almost a
revert. We used to rely on USE_DL and turned it into __ELF__ because
some platforms don't need USE_DL.

I wanted to turn to sets of WANT/NEED/HAVE instead of the generic USE,
and I think this one will be one of the first benefiting from this. I'll
have a look at this.

Thanks!