Ilya,

Am 29.07.20 um 19:05 schrieb Илья Шипицин:
>> Known issues:
>> - Apparently the git commit is not properly detected during build. The HEAD
>>   currently shows as 2.3-dev1.
>>

> there's something wrong with git checkout (or the way we use it)
>
> have a look (do not ask me why, I've no idea why it is 2.0-dev...)
>
> Run ./haproxy -vv
> HA-Proxy version 2.0-dev2-f7c257-3122 2020/07/29 - https://haproxy.org/
>
> https://github.com/chipitsine/haproxy/runs/924210892?check_suite_focus=true

That's interesting. I am suspecting that the shallow clones are at fault
here. That's why I attempted to increase the fetch-depth to 100. Travis
uses 50. Unfortunately that did not help. We'll have to investigate this.

Or maybe someone knows the necessary git internals on top of their head
and can chime in :-)

Best regards
Tim Düsterhus