Le 31/07/2020 à 15:42, Christopher Faulet a écrit :
Le 29/07/2020 à 01:29, James Brown a écrit :
In earlier versions of haproxy, the txn.f object had a `date()` method when
called from a fetch context which returned the current unix timestamp. In
HAproxy 2.2, this method is removed.

[...]
My best guess is that this is related to ae6f125c

You're right, the date() method if no longer exposed because of this commit.
This is obviously unexpected. But not so simple to fix. In fact, some sample
fetches have a check function to validate arguments. If this function is
considered as unsafe, mainly because some arguments may be freed, the sample
fetch is ignored when the lua global context is initialized.

I guess it may be fixed by duplicating argument strings when necessary. This way
all fetches could be exposed. I'll try to work on it.

FYI, I pushed a patchset in the 2.3-dev to fix this issue. It was trickier than expected. But at the end, the lua now exports all fetches and converters, except map converters because the map cannot be loaded at runtime. It is not really a problem because a Map class is exposed by HAproxy.

I will wait a bit for the backports to be sure not to break anything.

--
Christopher Faulet