On 10/9/20 3:54 PM, William Dauchy wrote:
Hi Simon,

Hi Simon,

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020 at 3:10 PM Simon Ser <cont...@emersion.fr> wrote:
The IETF-QUIC transport protocol spec [1] hasn't been ratified, but
there exists a number of QUIC deployments in the wild. I'm writing a
proxy and I'd like to add support for QUIC. Are there any plans to add
QUIC4/QUIC6 to the list of PROXY transport protocols?

from what I know the ongoing work on haproxy side is visible here
https://github.com/haproxytech/quic-dev
I let haproxy team answer if they have more details but there are
already some preparation work done in haproxy.git mainline.

Best,

As already mentioned by William, I confirmed we have started to work on QUIC support for HAProxy.

Note that the last QUIC draft version is 31.

Regards,

Fred.