Hi List,

Am 14.10.20 um 00:34 schrieb Tim Düsterhus:
> Am 14.10.20 um 00:31 schrieb Willy Tarreau:
>> I wouldn't have thought about such a client-side issue, indeed!
>>
>> You may be interested in discussing it on the git mailing list:
>>
>>      g...@vger.kernel.org
>>
>> (not subscription required, just like here).
>
> Yes, thank you. I'll definitely report this in a spare minute.

For the record: I was able to find a somewhat recent email about this
issue in the git list archives and I replied to that thread.

My reply can be found here if you'd like to follow this further:

https://lore.kernel.org/git/419fd4ad-f9c2-927c-7ae0-c6083f70d...@bastelstu.be/

Best regards
Tim Düsterhus