Le 13/11/2020 à 13:35, William Dauchy a écrit :
Hello Christopher,

On Fri, Nov 13, 2020 at 11:14 AM Christopher Faulet <cfau...@haproxy.com> wrote:
After testing, the 2.1 and 2.0 are not affected because the warning is handled
by the main parsing function cfg_parse_listen(). Or I missed something :)

indeed I did not test en 2.1 and 2.0 but only on 2.2 relying on the
commit I was trying to fix.

But on the 2.2, there are 2 cases where the warning is missing. The parsing of
the errorfile directive from an http-errors section and the parsing of the
http-error directive in a proxy section.

Here is a quick patch that should emit a warning in all cases for the 2.2. Could
you confirm it fixes the issue you observed ?

yes indeed, it is a saner patch here which fixes the two cases I
wanted to fix. Thanks!

Note also an error is reported on 2.3 and above, thus there is no problem on
these versions.

yes sure, we only make sure to not change the error path in the future.

Ok, I push the patch in upstream and backported it as far as 2.2. It does not fix any real bug in later versions. But if some warnings are emitted at this place in the future, they will be caught.

Thanks William,
--
Christopher Faulet