How do I unsubscribe?

On 1/17/21, 2:00 PM, "Tim Düsterhus" <t...@bastelstu.be> wrote:

    Bertrand,

    Am 17.01.21 um 20:19 schrieb Bertrand Jacquin:
    > On Sunday, January 17 2021 at 20:02:47 +0100, Tim Düsterhus wrote:
    >> Bertrand,
    >>
    >> Am 17.01.21 um 19:58 schrieb Bertrand Jacquin:
    >>> This is a pretty lame commit in a attempt to use a common wording of
    >>> HAProxy used 1319 times compared to HAproxy used 10 times
    >>
    >> I believe you have a typo in the commit message.
    >
    > You are correct, I was too quick in reusing the commit message.
    > Fixed in new patchset

    I see you use git send-email, but the patches are not properly numbered
    which makes it hard to see which patches belong together. Here's what I
    do for my patches, which results in proper threading.

    1. Generate patch files from your commits using:

      git format-patch -v <series version> -M master --cc=<some maintainer>
    --to=haproxy@formilux.org -o outgoing

    2. Send the patches from step (1):

      git send-email outgoing/*.patch --in-reply-to=<some message ID, optional>

    Best regards
    Tim Düsterhus