On Fri, Mar 05, 2021 at 12:00:52PM +0100, Christopher Faulet wrote:
> Le 05/03/2021 à 11:35, Maciej Zdeb a écrit :
> > Hi Christopher,
> >
> > Thanks, I'll check but it'll take a couple days because the issue is
> > quite rare. I'll return with feedback!
> >
> > Maybe the patch is not backported to 2.2 because of commit message that
> > states only 2.3 branch?
> >

> That's it. And it was finally backported in 2.2 and 2.1.

Note, before 2.4, a single thread can execute Lua scripts at once,
with the others waiting behind, and if the Lua load is important, maybe
this can happen (but I've never experienced it yet, and the premption
interval is short enough not to cause issues in theory). However the
trace shows an issue on setjmp(), which doesn't make much sense in
theory, unless we consider that it's triggered there because it's the
first syscall after waiting too long. Maciej, if this happens often,
would you be interested in running one machine on 2.4-dev11 ? We'd
need to have a quick look at your config (off-list if needed) to
figure what Lua parts could run in multi-thread.

Cheers,