Hi,

I have upgraded to haproxy 2.2.11 today and it seems like my stick table counter is not working anymore. It is only increasing on every hit and never decreases anymore. Downgrading back to 2.2.10 fixes this issue.

The setup is a replicated stick table like:

```
table apikey type ipv6 size 1m expire 24h store http_req_rate(2s)
```

And in my frontend I use:

```
acl has_apiKey url_param(apiKey) -m found
acl is_apiabuser src_http_req_rate(lb1/apikey) gt 10
acl is_rejectapi src_http_req_rate(lb1/apikey) gt 20

http-request track-sc0 src table lb1/apikey if has_apiKey !in_picturae_ip
http-request deny deny_status 429 if is_rejectapi
http-request lua.delay_request if is_apiabuser
````

Is this a know issue? I didn't find anything on Github.

Regards,

Sander